... I'm just in Leeds. Sorry it's all gone quiet, I've moved into my new home for the next 10 months, and have no internet. So whenever I want to use the net I have to nick Chris's PC.
I'll give you a more detailed run-through of the joys/perils of moving up north when I've settled and have some pics of my new place. For now I'll let you know what I've been up to since my last post:
- Finished knitting a scarf
- Seen my best friends Beth and Soosh for the last time in months (boohoo)
- Moved house (obviously)
- Pretended I'd be happy with a data entry job to a bloke in a recruitment agency
- Watched 'The Karen Carpenter Story'
- Painted a wall
- Eaten a whole bag of Swedish Fish
- Made cauliflower cheese
And many other things ... watch this space ...